Sunday 2 July 2006

The Times

Well, here I am again. I really don't know how it works, and I'm just...sad. I can't change my current situation, but I can sure pray about it, and have been doing so. I don't know whether it was me or not, but it's not the first time...not even the second, and it damn well hurts for your information. I'm still holding on, maybe nothing will ever change, but hey, hope for the hopeless is better than despair. I won't let go, except for the situational crap, (coz really...I don't have to deal with it..it's not my problem anymore), because I believe in something higher than situation...still friggin' sucks though..

I would say more, because I really want to get it out of my system, but yeah, I don't think It'd be wise on a public blog and somehow I think that going into detail would just make things worse. I can remember around Christmas time this year going through exactly the same crap and it got really...bad. As the blog entries from around that time will probably tell you, lol. I'm not expecting much different this time around, but hey, as I said. I'm not going to focus on it anymore.

In other news, I've been way to moody of late...I've been trying to break free of it, with limited success, so I'll continue trying. It's been a habit in my life for a long long time now, and I guess it goes under the selfishness category when it comes down to it, so yeah. I've been way to short and snappy lately for my own good..or anyone else for that matter, and it's time to take a stand. God is awesome, I will always have much more grace than I deserve, but I at this very moment, I REALLY know that I have more than I deserve.

You know who else are awesome? Phil and LeeAnne...tell you what, without these guys I don't know what I would do. They have supported me through everything since my family went up to QLD. Much grace is required for me and they have stepped up to the plate in that department. Thank you guys heaps for your love and support, you're awesome to the max!

Cheerio, D-Man

No comments: