Tuesday 10 January 2006

My trip to Brisbane

Well, I'm back. Sorry it's taken so long to write, I haven't had a lot of time, especially on the net...so...yeah...

Brisbane was awesome! Apart from the weather, which I already knew was going to be horrendous. Nathan and Christine came up as well (my brother and sister in law)
We went to Warner Bros Movieworld for a day...(I'll have pics soon, I promise) It was ok, not as good as Dreamworld though. One of the rides, a water ride, had a sign cautioning that people might get wet! We figured it must've been by sweating in the big massive line out in the sun for 2 hours...yep. Ice skating was good also, although the rink was closed until the 2nd of January.

Christmas itself roxored. I woke up at around 6:30 (QLD time) by myself...without an alarm, as is my custom on Christmas...don't ask me why, it's as freaky to me as it is to you...But yeah, the day started of quite well...with you guessed it...SMS's!! Yay!! How good is it seriously! I have an awesome bunch of friends. Then the day progressed by raiding the stocking and opening presents. Breakfast I hear you say? Pfft what of it! We went to my aunty's for lunch and tea, which was ok, but the best part of my day was definitely 6:30am to 12:00pm ish.

New Years was another highlight, we had a friends and family party at my aunty's place, but there's not so much to talk about that day. Went swimming against caution, but it was ok, coz my ears didn't play up...(long story, I'll only tell it if you seriously POST me on the subject!!)

We went to the beach on the final night for tea, and played boche in the sand, there were all these little crabs running around! So cute!! Yep, anyway...We walked along the beach for about an hour. I love it!!


The rest of the time was basically spent watching movies, or shopping...(mmm shopping....)

Then packing started...and the long trip home...and here I am! Woot.

Cheerio, D-Man

No comments: