Wednesday 18 January 2006

Depression, moving, and Uni

With a lot of thought....I STILL don't know what to write about! I've had a really tough week this week because of various things and I've been down a LOT! But I'm sick of being sick of it and I can't be stuffed writing about it...really! Let's just say I've been feeling not good enough for anything at all..ever...So, instead I'm going to take a step forward and focus on the positive of the week and see where I go from there.

Phil and LeeAnne moved into their new house on Monday. It is a totally AWESOME house!! So big and...big. Yep. I'm happy for them, they deserve it. I wen't over there at about 5:30PM to help with the moving and stuff...didn't stop really until about 11:00PM although a couple of mates didn't stop until around 3:30AM!! It was a huge job.

I have gotten my results back, and applied for a graduation in May. I'm finished Uni, it's official. So now I guess I'm a 'working class man' whatever that means...although I still don't have my degree yet..officially..

Faith in God is a very good thing. I've lost focus over this week, and that is a very BAD thing. The worst is though that even though I'm not depressed about what happened anymore, I'm depressed about being depressed. How silly can you get? I mean really? It's like a never ending cycle of depression. So I'm stopping it in it's tracks and going back to what I should be focusing on anyway. God. Awwwww yeah.

Cheerio, D-Man

Proverb: "Love is its own reward."

No comments: