Thursday 12 January 2006

The Ghost of Uni Past

Well, my first week of full time work has just about come to a close. Not too different from casual work, but it still takes it out of you. I woke up regretting my alarm almost every day, which I haven't done for at least two months. Sorry I don't have my holiday photos up yet. Hopefully I'll have them up next week if I can remember to bring my CD with me before running out the door.

This week has been interesting in regards to self identification and character growth. I feel like God's showing me a lot about myself, and a lot of it isn't that good. But hey, at least He's working on me :) At least I can recognize it now. A lot of questions have been popping up about a lot of different subjects, and I don't have answers to them all, but I believe God is revealing the answers in time.

My lecturer has said that if I redo my assignment before the 16th Jan, he will give me a pass. Woot! I have redone it and handed it in. So that's it for uni from me! Finally finished.

Oh yeah, and how good is Narnia anyway! I loved it!! And that's all I'll say on that...

Resurrecting an old tradition...Proverbs! Yep :P I found a really good one the other day: "Love isn't love until you give it away." Awwwwww yeah....

Cheerio, D-Man

No comments: