Monday 23 January 2006

Faith, marriage and reminisce

Hey guys! Just letting you know, I'm feeling heaps better today...under the surface there are still doubts, but I've decided to let go of them...so they aren't at the forefront of my mind. I had a big talk with my best mate yesterday. We are opposite kind of people. Whenever he seems down I can usually cheer him up, and vice versa, and it's usually one or the other never both together, so we balance each other pretty well. I am more determined than ever to hold onto the promises of God, I've got them now and I won't ever let 'em go. Damn straight!

I can't wait until I get married. It's gonna rock so damn hard! My wife is just gonna lift my world. Not that there won't ever be mistakes or challenges to get past, but that's all part of the deal, and I am gonna love every single moment I am with her!

Life is in a real slump these last few weeks, with holidays on, nothing much has been happening. Weekends are a highlight...hanging with friends and chillin' with God. I've felt really distant from everything though. Can't wait for everything to just get back to normal...or...as normal as life is for me :P.

Listening to United - To the Ends of the Earth. Damn good album! I got it about 3 years ago (during 1st year of uni) and listened to it literally 24-7 for at least 8 months. Listening to it now brings me back a heap of good memories, especially of Illuminus, the youth band. We rock for God! And it has been totally awesome to be able to be included with all of the band members lives. I am living in a world of Giants and am humbled in their presence. It has been a total honor my friends! Stay true to God!

BTW: I'm trying to put headings on all my photos..there's just so damn many it might take a little. Things are slowly getting done around here, so check back anytime.

Anyhoo cheerio, D-Man

Proverb: "To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world..."

No comments: