Sunday 19 February 2006

Through it all

Woot! New layout! Was getting...not bored...but close, with the old one. So yeah, new look to my MSN space. How good is it, ohmygoodness, ohmygoodness and all that.

Well, the crap has definitely hit the fan as the saying goes. I feel that I'm in the right spot, and that this is a trial by fire. I believe that I'm believing the right things, holding onto the right things, but at the moment, nothing could be further from my reality. I'm holding onto God's promises for me, and staying in the center of His will. As Maximus puts it "...all else is shadows and dust...all else is dust and air..." Nothing else is more important to me at the moment than being right with God.

Being me, I've written a new poem, yes it is relevant...as are all my poems, but also not the entire truth, as are all poems. I've been praying hardcore for the last week and a half, and I know that God is going to pull through for me, it's just a matter of time...even so, I pray that it won't be long. Being in this place sucks hardcore.

Through it all, I am yours
Know that I love you evermore
Even when it doesn't seen to shine
Know that you are mine

When the rains come along
I will always always hold on
Even when things all go wrong
Never stop singing our song

Through it all, You are mine
I'll hold onto you, with love divine
When the winds blow us apart
I will come back to your heart

Just hold on, stay strong
It now won't be long
God will get us through
This time of solitude

Hold me in the arms of love
So warm and secure, God above
In His wisdom placed us here
So there is nothing to fear

It is simply a test, a trial by fire
To show that it's you I desire
I will never, ever let you go
Because I love you so

You are so beautiful
There's nothing comparable
It is simply you I adore
Only you and nothing more

Failures come and victories go
Time crawls and life slows
But you and I will always remain
Apart now, but together again

Through it all, I am here
Waiting for you, almost near
Though it all, hold onto me
On wings of eagles so free

For love will make us fly
High above, in to the sky
Away from all troubles and things below
Forever hold on, forever hope

1 Corinthians 13: 4-8a; 11; 13
"4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never fails.... 11 When I was a child, I talked like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put childish ways behind me. 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

http://www.bible.ca/ef/expository-numbers-6-22-27.htm
Numbers 6: 24-26
"24 The Lord bless you, and keep you, 25 may His face shine on you, and be gracious to you. 26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace."

Oh and Detour 180's song "I'm For You", has some of the coolest lyrics...so does Mercy Me's "The Love of God" but I'll save that for next blog entry.

Whats a boy to do, searching for the heart of You
Reaching out again, searching for the invisible God
Who knows knows my every tear
Who holds my every fear

I'm for you, and I'll hold you until the end of time
I gave it all for you, from wounded hands of love divine
I'm for you, I'm for you

Cheerio, D-Man

Proverb: "If you are scared to fail then you will never attempt anything."

No comments: