Wednesday 15 February 2006

Life and lack of passion

Well, things have dropped substantially since my last entry. I'm starting to feel like a yo yo. Everything starts good in the morning and by the end of the day I'm either smashed physically, mentally or emotionally. I seem to be a glutton for punishment..or a dupe, either way I'm stuffed. The last three weeks have just worn me down to the point where I'm barely holding on enough to care about anything anymore. I'm not finding joy in my friendships, in my music, there's simply a lack of passion in my life at the moment. And I really don't know what to do about it. Feels like all my life I've been living behind a buffer and now finally that buffer has been taken away

Through it all, God's really been challenging my faith, to simply trust that He has everything under control even when your entire world has gone to crap. So...that's what I gotta do. Keep holding onto His promises. I've cracked a number of times already, it's only been because of my best mate that I've gotten this far. The best part is...I can see things getting a lot worse before they get better. Kinda sucks for me.

Things to look forward to:
The weekend
Manifest
Ignite
The end of this period in my life
Drumming
Hanging with my mates
Worshiping God

I think that's about it.

I've realized over the last few weeks that no one actually reads this anymore, so yeah...if your reading it, you get a gold star, you're one of the faithful few.

Cheerio, D-Man

No comments: