Monday 1 August 2005

Bored...this and that

Haha I'm bored...

Some amusing little games to play:

Hapland

Hapland 2

Isn't it interesting the way expenses go way up when you start getting money? Hmm....(It's a conspiracy!!) Anyways, lets see, $105 for camp, $200 for Reload, $40 for Momentum, $20 for Exo, $700 for India....ack...ah well, at least they are a once off thing. I'm actually looking forward to Momentum, it's on Saturday, get up at 6:30 and get home at 6:30...and the good part, Alan Meyer is speaking, he's a champ...oh yeah!

And now I'll leave you with some facets of God.....Hebrew 4:15 (Perfect), Psalm 45:6(Righteous King), Matthew 11:29 (Gentle), Isaiah 9:6 (Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace)

Oh, and check out the awesome new United page...just up!

Hillsong United

PS: To anyone whom I know who has pics of me, send 'em to me will ya? I so need to update my photo album.

No comments: