Tuesday 30 August 2005

My Life today

Well, these last few weeks have been a helluva learning period. God's really been (and still is) teaching me to put my complete trust in Him. I look back even two months ago and can barely recognize myself anymore.

Haha, God's a friggin' gun! So good. I've been thinking way too much lately, a bunch of headaches have cropped up, and for me that's kinda bad, since I never get headaches. But anyway, my whole perception of God is slowly changing. I think Connect 1 was the very start of this period in my life..in fact I can guarantee that it is.

Sunday night was fun though :) Absolutely smashed off my face all day from lack of sleep and to much V...uh huh...ask anyone that was there, they'll tell you ;) ...

Got 3 new CD's on Monday...Day of Fire - Day Of Fire, Underground - Replenish, and You Can't Trust a Ladder - The Myriad....I can't say that I have really gotten into the other two yet, but Replenish are a friggin' awesome band.

You ever notice how music can really set your mood? I've been really noticing lately, good and bad. A lot of music which is cool has been really making me depressed which means I can't listen to it much anymore...erk.

No music practice yesterday or Illuminus either...kinda sucked. I can accept, but I don't really understand why other people a relieved when there is a day off that kinda stuff. Me, I hate it when there isn't anything on...so boring!

Anyway...my proverb: "Those who deny that they are wrong the most, are probably the most wrong."

Cheerio, lads...and lad..esses?

No comments: