Tuesday 16 August 2005

Trusting in God

Hmm, a lot of things have been happening lately. Connect 1 was over the weekend and was awesome but extremely tiring. Missed a presentation on Monday because I didn't know about it until Sunday arvo...le sigh...10% :) .
Anyways. I've been really trying to get into God a lot over the last few weeks, mainly prayer over the day every day, Bible reading every day, that sort of thing, as well as speaking Godly things over my life.

With all that has been happening, I have been learning to rely on Him a lot more than I used to. It seems that He has been slowing taking away a lot that I've simply taken for truth and left me without answers especially in the area of relationships, not just b/g relationships but even friendships. Thus the trusting thing :) I need to rely more of Him than ever before because of it.

Hmm..anyway sorry to bog you down in my mundane thoughts once again...
Leave you on a good note:

1 John 3: 1 - 3

The Father has loved us so much that we are called children of God. And we really are His children. The reason the people in the world do not know us is that they have not known Him. Dear friends, now we are children of God, and we have not yet been shown what we will be in the future. But we know that when Christ comes again, we will be like Him, because we will see Him as He really is. Christ is pure, and all who have this hope in Christ keep themselves pure like Christ.

I don't know about you, but that for me is a real encouragement at the moment.

Cheerio, D-Man

No comments: