Tuesday 16 August 2005

Planetshakers & proverbs

Hey guys, another random update for y'all...Hmm, well reluctantly, I went and brought the new Planetshakers album a few weeks ago, and didn't really like it at first, but it kinda grows on you. Now I think it's awesome! Songs like Great And Mighty, Evermore (best song on the album), and Always and Forever. I was never really into Planetshakers that much, (being a United Live fan) and liked them even less after they released Rain Down (the studio album just after My King), but this new album has fired me up, and now I can't believe I didn't like them, lol. I still like United better, but the last two live Planetshaker albums are awesome...awww yeah, anyways now I have that ranting plug out of the way... I've decided to leave you all with a weird and wonderful proverb each blog entry...

"A strong head and a hard heart never go together..." hmmm double/triple meanings in that one.

Catch!

No comments: