Sunday 31 July 2005

Me...messed

It feels like there is so much change happening in my life at the moment, yet if I stop and think about it, I can't place a single thing. This semester, although my last, is going to be the hardest...mixed feeling about it.

I had a prophesy that God was going to be changing a few things in my life and damn, He's doing a good job of it. I hardly know what to do anymore. Just hanging on, and focusing on God a lot. It feels like half of what I used to just take for granted is being ripped out of my life, shaken up, and placed back in.

Last night, I ended up playing drums for the service rather than singing, and wishing I was singing rather than playing drums, when I promised myself that singing would never get to a higher priority than drumming...gah!! What the frig is wrong with me??

I'm at one of those points in life where it feels like you're not actually really doing anything, just coasting along in a straight line, instead of going up. Well, anyway, so to leave you with a messed blog entry, I just had to write this stuff out for myself.

Cheerio, D-Man

No comments: