Monday 21 November 2005

Exams = done

Well, it's done, all exams are finished, thank goodness, I don't really feel a sense of achievement though, this last week has been really hectic and I'm just tired. So much stuff keeps happening in my life, I haven't had a normal week for about 7 months.

In other news: Giant cockroaches invade New York!! No really! I'm joking...yeah...

I can play piano heaps better now though, I can finally sight read chords and figure out bars of other stuff, starting to do a little bit of improv, not much yet though...aww yeah. I am completely baffled as to why I was able to pick up the piano so much in a matter of 3 or so months.

Hmm, so much change..my entire perception on life has changed in the last 6 months and it's hard to keep up with stuff anymore....all just part of growing up I suppose.

More when I get it, D-Man

No comments: