Monday 7 November 2005

The end of it all....finally!

Almost exams, I'm going through study week at the moment, soon, my pretties, soon it will all be over! *manic laugh* ...or something...anyways, life is coasting at the moment. The good the bad and the not so ugly have all happened and continue to happen daily, but hey, thats life. All in all it's a good life.

I've been going through a bit of one of "those times", but God's getting me through it, heaps of stuff has happened recently, and I've been getting worn down...feeling like I've had a woolen blanket wrapped around my head, and that I'm not good enough and all of that crap that happens when you just don't really have enough energy to do anything or feel anything. Been really focusing on my role in relationships with people and what God wants me to step up and be as I become a man. It seems like He's been revealing a bunch of things to me.

This Sunday was awesome...so was Monday for that matter, but yeah, the pastor spoke on simply abiding in Christ, letting God do all the work in You to help you become more in step with the Spirit, good stuff, and hard to put into practice if you're like me and easily become to focused on what you can do. I we just focus on relying on God in everything we do, and work on our relationship with God, then the change that happens is a by-product of that work, not on anything we as a human can affect.

Cheerio, D-Man

No comments: